Panther Security Systems is an assortment of locks for boaters’ different needs. We offer all-new Lower Unit Locks which ensure your lower unit will be Tamper-Resistant. We also offer two turnbuckle locks with different strengths and finishes. In addition, we have a lock that mounts on a transom bolt up to 1/2 in (12mm) and is drill resistant.
Lower Unit Locks
Is your boat engine’s lower unit safe from theft? Don’t be fooled, a thief can steal your lower unit in minutes. Protect yourself with The Panther Security Systems’ New Tamper-Resistant Lower Unit Lock Kits. These tamper-resistant bolts and nuts replace your existing lower unit bolt(s) and nut. Both require the unique Tamper Resistant Tool to install and remove. Each with a unique pin configuration to deter even a professional thief. The high strength Bell Washer protects against utilizing any other clamping device to remove the Bolt and/or Nut, deterring the boldest of thieves.
- Available in single, twin and triple engine configurations.
- Constructed of marine grade Stainless Steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- The Panther Outboard Lock is a heavy carbon steel design and fits turnbuckle mounted engines.
- It has a recessed solid brass lock and noise dampeners that reduce rattle
Heavy-Duty Outboard Lock
SKU: 758201, 758202
- This outboard lock fits turnbuckle design and has anti-theft by drill protection.
- Constructed of high strength 300 series marine grade stainless steel.
- Includes noise dampeners to reduce rattle.
- Complete with two security keys that cannot be duplicated.
- SCM Certified (75-8201)
- SSF Certified (75-8202)
High-Security Outboard Lock
SKU: 758101, 758102
- This outboard lock fits on the engine’s mount bolts preventing loosening of transom nuts.
- Constructed of high strength 300 series marine grade stainless steel with anti-theft by drill protection.
- Fits up to 1/2″ (12mm) engine bolts.
- Complete with two security keys that can not be duplicated.
- SCM Certified (75-8101)
- SSF Certified (75-8102)
|SKU Number||Motor Type||Image|
|75-8310||Mercury Verado 150 - 300HP and OptiMax 115-250HP - Single Engine|
|75-8320||Mercury Verado 150 - 300HP and OptiMax 115-250HP - Twin Engine|
|75-8330||Mercury Verado 150 - 300HP and OptiMax 115-250HP - Triple Engine|
|75-8410||Evinrude 150-300HP - Single Engine|
|75-8420||Evinrude 150-300HP - Twin Engine|
|75-8430||Evinrude 150-300HP - Triple Engine|
|75-8510||Yamaha 150HP and less - 20" Shaft - Single Engine|
|75-8520||Yamaha 150HP and less - 25" Shaft - Single Engine|
|75-8540||Yamaha 150HP and less - 20" Shaft - Twin Engine|
|75-8550||Yamaha 150HP and less - 25" Shaft - Twin Engine|
|75-8610||Yamaha 200HP and up /Honda All - Single Engine|
|75-8620||Yamaha 200HP and up /Honda All - Twin Engine|
|75-8630||Yamaha 200HP and up /Honda All - Triple Engine|
|75-8710||Suzuki 200-300HP - Single Engine|
|75-8720||Suzuki 200-300HP - Twin Engine|
|75-8730||Suzuki 225-300HP - Triple Engine|