WaterSpike Anchor System 9400 (for boats 22-35 ft)
Developed and brought to popularity on the most rugged and structurally uneven body of water in all of Minnesota’s Ten Thousand Lakes. Lake Mille Lacs was not only the reason the WaterSpike was created, but it’s also the reason it’s been proven the best anchor in existence. With a flick of your wrist, the WaterSpike will hold tightly on the lake bottom and release just as easily.
The number one anchor used by professional anglers, the WaterSpike is the last anchor you will ever own.
- Incredibly lightweight. Only 16lbs!
- Unmatched holding power in hard or soft bottoms.
- Unique Sliding Ring design guarantees release every time.
- Completely collapsible for easy storage.
- Used by professional fishermen all over the world.
For boats 22-35 feet.