Fixed Outboard Motor Bracket 55-0027
- The fixed kicker motor bracket is designed for adjustable mount on the transom. Designed for the heavier 4-stroke motors.
- 5" height adjustment will accommodate long- and short-shaft motors.
- 8 1/2” setback - weighs 13lbs.
55-0027 Spec Sheet
Fixed Auxiliary Motor Bracket Model 435
This "fixed" Motor Bracket is designed for those rugged individuals who prefer to use their own strength to lift up their motors. It comes with the adjustable 13 in. setback feature and is made of 713 alloy aluminum.
If you discover that you no longer want to test your strength, this bracket can be converted to a power tilt with the addition of our actuator, item number 99-55005. 55-0435 Spec SheetOwners Manual
Static Motor Mount Plate Model 405
If trolling motors are you thing – then our 405 static Plate is a must. It offers a sturdy and flat mounting area for your trolling motor clamps. Troll with confidence knowing that your trolling motor will stay where you put it!! This bracket makes mounting auxiliary and long shaft motors a snap. When direct to transom motor mounting is difficult, Panther’s Static Motor Mount Plate provides a flat secure mounting surface for clamp on or bolt on kicker motors two or four stroke up to 35 hp or 263 lbs. Made of solid cast aluminum with an 8 in. by 7 in. mounting area. The bracket can be used on most contoured boat transoms. The plate also works for mounting long shaft motors on short shaft transoms, because the plate set the motor 4 inches higher on the transom it’s perfect for jon boats and small fishing boats when a short shaft motor would otherwise be required. Convenient economical durable and easy to install, the Model 55-0405 is the answer to difficult transom installations.55-0405 Spec Sheet
4" Set-Back Plate 55-0240
- An innovative flared shape allows this four inch set-back bracket more transom contact area to reduce stress and improve the motor's stability.
- Max support 750HP 1500 lb. motor
- The two piece, T-6 heat treated, 1/2" anodized aluminum bracket will work with even the most powerful main engines.
- This is an inexpensive solution to lagging performance, while maintaining maximum durability.
- The pre-drilled hole patterns allow for an extensive range of motor installations.
- Bracket mounting dimensions: 3" motor side x 13" & 4.75" transom side x 13"
BIA bolt patterns apply.
55-0240 Spec Sheet
Spacer Kit for Model 35 Lift and 435 Bracket
This two piece, cast aluminum spacer provides an extra three inches of setback for the Model 35. Impossible installations are a thing of the past, and it allows your kicker motor to be tilted up without hitting your transom. The spacer will extend the Model 35 to 16" of setback. Chromate dipped, powder paint coated for maintenance free durability.55-9035 Spec Sheet